I get a lot of dvt's. Is it possible to have one in your bottom? The right side of my bottom is hurting so bad I can't walk. It radiates up my back.

Dr. Dan Fisher
In brief: Possible not likely
If you have a lot of dvt's you must certainly be on Coumadin (warfarin) or Pradaxa and i would suspect it is more likely a bleed than a clot.
You should see your doc.

In brief: Possible not likely
You should see your doc.
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Jerry Clements
Travel Medicine
In brief: More likely sciatica
Pain like this more likely associated with pinched nerve in lower spine.

In brief: More likely sciatica
Dr. Jerry Clements
Dr. Jerry Clements
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
In brief: Buttock pain
Pain in the buttock can be a symptom of irritation of the nerves in your lower back from a disk problem - a form of sciatica.
This is likely if you are also having low back pain. There are other possibilities, such as other forms of neuropathy, or an infection or abscess, so if this is bothering you, it may makes sense to get it checke out by your doctor.

In brief: Buttock pain
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Peter Kurzweil