My baby stool is hard. She cries too much during the day, maybe she has colic or because she is constipated, she wakes up a lot at night, im really exhausted and I don't know what to do :(?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Baby problem & Mom 2

This is a very troublesome problem that many parents face.
It is very important to talk with the babies doctor asap and get checked so as you can tell him how many problems the baby is having. The problems often have good treatments which can help quickly. You must get some rest so you can take care of your self and your baby. If you are getting depressed you should immediately get help.

In brief: Baby problem & Mom 2

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: See your doctor

The answer may be something as simple as a formula change, or something more might be necessary.
In any case, of the baby is in pain then attention is needed.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham