What's a good way to not overreact before knowing if your pregnant?

Dr. PAUL EUN

In brief: Relax

Finding out you are pregnant can be a good news or bad news depending on what your intentions are.
The only way to find out if you are pregnant is to do a pregnancy test, but you have to be very close to missing a period before seeing a positive test. Meanwhile, try to stay calm and just think about what you are going to do with either outcome.

In brief: Relax

Dr. PAUL EUN
Dr. PAUL EUN
Dr. Pam Yoder
I am proud to say that the Paul Eun I helped train (a little) when he was a resident is still a compassionate doctor who rapidly responds to patients in a thoughtful (and rapid) manner.
Dr. Adam Levy