I've had a headache for t days now, and now I feel like I might throw up and my eyes burn. What is happening to me?

Dr. Kevin Considine

In brief: Depends

If this something new then you should be seen by doctor as soon as possible.
If this something you have had before it sounds like a possible migraine. If this is in late stages it may be difficult to stop with usual meds like Ibuprofen and tylenol (acetaminophen) or even prescribed meds. If severe you may need to go to urgent care or er to get the headache under control.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: See an eye doctor

Your description could be related to something serious.
When eye pressures increase significantly, headaches, eye pain, and nausea can be encountered. You need to rule out this issue by seeing an eye doctor.

In brief: See an eye doctor

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley