My vagina is swollen and itchy, this is the thrid time in five years and no one knows why. I have been cleared from any stds. I need help.?

Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Be seen

It is possible that it is an infection that is not an std.
A subclinical yeast infection, for example, or perhaps something else. It could also be an allergic reaction to something.

In brief: Be seen

Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Vaginal Health

First of all, eliminate all perfumed or deoderant soaps from the vulva and use dove, caress, or ivory which are mild and non-irritating.
Eliminate thongs, and use cotton crotched underwear. Get out of wet bathing suits, and exercise togs immediately after use. Finally have a gyn md do a wet prep(or smear) of the vaginal fluids for microscopic immediate assessment of the content for infection.

In brief: Vaginal Health

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Jane Van Dis