My doc gave me Buspar (buspirone) since 2 months now and it's not working. Also proved antidepressants like zoloft, efexor, cymbalta, prozac, wellbutrin, paxil?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Antidepressants
What is your question, it is confusing.
Have you been all the antidepressants you mentioned or would like to try.You should consult your psychiatrist and discuss your concern.

In brief: Antidepressants
What is your question, it is confusing.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Byron Law-Yone
In brief: Dont quit treatment
I am assuming that you had the dose of Buspar adjusted appropriately and you took it for 6 to 8 weeks.
Have you tried pristiq, viibryd, (vilazodone hydrochloride) lexapro, Celexa ? There is a group of antidepressants known as maois and also tricyclics that may help. There is also magnetic brain stimulation. Ask your psychiatrist.

In brief: Dont quit treatment
Dr. Byron Law-Yone
Dr. Byron Law-Yone
Dr. Eric Weisman