I have used fml forte (fluorometholone) with great response for a week. How long should I wait if I need to utilize his med again?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: FML FORTE (fluorometholone)
It depends on what is the condition for which it has been prescribed and for how long did the doc adviced you to use it.
The drops can be used again if the condition flares up again but do discuss with yourmd/opthalmologist about its use.

In brief: FML FORTE (fluorometholone)
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
In brief: FML Forte (fluorometholone)
Recommendation is that eye exam be performed if product used for ten or more days due to possibility of elevated intraocular pressure (glaucoma), cataract formation, or development of fungal infection.
See ophthalmologist for exam & further advice.

In brief: FML Forte (fluorometholone)
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Adam Levy