How long should I wait before or after drinking coffee to take calcium supplement?

Mealtime best. Stomach acid increases calcium absorption (that is why ppl on acid blockers for heartburn have a harder time absorbing calcium). When we eat meals, our stomachs make more acid so we should take calcium at meal times. Not sure about coffee though. And watch out about other meds- calcium can alter the absorption of other meds.
Calcium and coffee. Most calcium supplements work best taken between meals and between coffee intake.