I'm on birth control for my fourth month on my last pill. I did have unprotected sex twice this month while using the pull out method. What's wrong?

In brief: Not sure what u mean
I am not sure are you pregnant.
If you take your pills properly, they should protect you against pregnancy about 95-98% but they will not protect you against sexually transmitted diseases or aids.

In brief: Not sure what u mean
I am not sure are you pregnant.
Dr. Richard Ohnmacht
Dr. Richard Ohnmacht
Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: What is the concern?
If you are on birth control and using it correctly your chance of getting pregnant would be extremely low.
Since you had unprotected sex the bigger concern would be potential exposure to sexually transmitted disease. When taken correctly birth control pills are very effective for pregnancy prevention.

In brief: What is the concern?
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Shontae Buffington