I am female and identify as such but since the age of 6 feel that I should have a penis.What can I do to help this.Either in terms of thearpy or surgery?

Dr. Michael Questell

In brief: Gender ID Therapy

You should talk with family and a counselor who is trained and experienced in matters of gender identification.
This can aid in self awareness and self acceptance. They can also lead you towards others with similar feelings who can share experiences and resources to help you sort this out. There are likely to be on-line resources of information also.

In brief: Gender ID Therapy

Dr. Michael Questell
Dr. Michael Questell
Dr. Jonathan Jassey