What is the most effective treatment for post vasectomy pain? Spermatocelectomy and epididymectomy. Or vasectomy reversal. Vasectomy in 1996.

Dr. James Cunnar
In brief: Depends on severity
Usually, we recommend simple non-steroidal anti-inflammatory therapies like Ibuprofen or Aleve (naproxen) to be taken on an as-needed basis.
If the pain is constant, make an appointment with the urologist or physician who performed the procedure. They may order an ultrasound to evaluate the anatomy. Hope you feel better soon.

In brief: Depends on severity
Dr. James Cunnar
Dr. James Cunnar
In brief: Not a lot of data
There's not a lot of data and depends on your exam. Make sure you've seen your urologist.
I'd consider seeing a pain doctor about injections to block the nerve as surgery for testicular pain is about 50% successful.

In brief: Not a lot of data
Dr. Roscoe Nelson
Dr. Roscoe Nelson
Dr. Vicken Poochikian