What is the most effective treatment for post vasectomy pain? Spermatocelectomy and epididymectomy. Or vasectomy reversal. Vasectomy in 1996.

Dr. James Cunnar

In brief: Depends on severity

Usually, we recommend simple non-steroidal anti-inflammatory therapies like Ibuprofen or Aleve (naproxen) to be taken on an as-needed basis.
If the pain is constant, make an appointment with the urologist or physician who performed the procedure. They may order an ultrasound to evaluate the anatomy. Hope you feel better soon.

In brief: Depends on severity

Dr. James Cunnar
Dr. James Cunnar

In brief: Not a lot of data

There's not a lot of data and depends on your exam. Make sure you've seen your urologist.
I'd consider seeing a pain doctor about injections to block the nerve as surgery for testicular pain is about 50% successful.

In brief: Not a lot of data

Dr. Roscoe Nelson
Dr. Roscoe Nelson
Dr. Andrea Brand