Have a habit of not looking at people's eyes when I'm talking or them. I look around if I do look at them I feel a lil uncomfortable or stop why?

Communication. Eye contact is a form of nonverbal communication in social behavior. Norms vary greatly depending on cultural, ethnic, gender & religious background & social situation. In western culture eye contact is associated with confidence & sometimes greater level of intimacy in communication. People with social anxiety can have difficulty with eye contact. Seeing a psychologist is a good start to evaluate.
Work on this. You probably want to change this tendency of yours, because it probably adversely affects your self-esteem and your enjoyment of life. Perhaps it's habit; and it well may be more that is underlying this. To get started, it's best to talk this through with trusted individuals that you respect -- and also with a professional.