Have a habit of not looking at people's eyes when i'm talking or them. I look around if I do look at them I feel a lil uncomfortable or stop why?

Dr. Daniel McGee

In brief: Communication

Eye contact is a form of nonverbal communication in social behavior. Norms vary greatly depending on cultural, ethnic, gender & religious background & social situation.
In western culture eye contact is associated with confidence & sometimes greater level of intimacy in communication. People with social anxiety can have difficulty with eye contact. Seeing a psychologist is a good start to evaluate.

In brief: Communication

Dr. Daniel McGee
Dr. Daniel McGee
Dr. Glen Elliott
If this is your major problem, it may be well within normal limits. Some individuals simply have difficulty thinking of what they want to say while maintaining eye contact. If you have eye contact while they are talking, I suspect you are fine. But, if it's causing you concern, an evaluation should help.
Dr. Rudolf Brutoco
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Work on this

You probably want to change this tendency of yours, because it probably adversely affects your self-esteem and your enjoyment of life.
Perhaps it's habit; and it well may be more that is underlying this. To get started, it's best to talk this through with trusted individuals that you respect -- and also with a professional.

In brief: Work on this

Dr. Rudolf Brutoco
Dr. Rudolf Brutoco
Dr. Cindy Juster