What do you recommend for anti depressants and pregnancy?

Good Evaluation. I would first recommend that you have a good discussion with your OB about how you feel. The decision to take antidepressants during pregnancy is difficult and you might benefit from the input of a psychiatrist who is familiar with these issues. Most psychiatrists and obs would say that pregnancy requires a higher level of symptoms before using meds compared to non-pregnancy.
Prozac and Zoloft (sertraline) Old ssris like prozac, zoloft and even lexapro (escitalopram). In any case, discuss with your ob-gyn md.
Few choices. All prescription antidepressants are category "c" in pregnancy meaning that there are no controlled studies in humans. Fetal risk must be weighed against maternal benefit. There are several nutraceutical products which can be additionally considered; however no medication is without risk. Having said that, clinical experience tells us that the risk is very low.