What are causes of shortness of breath? I have had a nuclear stress test. An echo gram test? My heart center tests reveal all test are acceptable.

Sleep apnea. Another possibility is sleep apnea, and increasingly frequently recognized problem with breathing while you are asleep. Talk to your doctor to see if you might be at risk. Common symptoms include snoring, shortness of breath, feeling tired, needing naps and waking with a headache.
Asthma or COPD. If you have had a normal cardiac work up, it sounds like a lung problem, such as COPD or asthma. At your age, i would be surprised by asthma that has never given you trouble before, but COPD often gets worse as you get older. If you smoke, stop immediately. See your doctor for appropriate meds.