I have been having a discharge but no itching nor soreness, what can I do about this?

Dr. Vance Harris

In brief: Discharge

It would be helpful to know where the discharge is coming from. If the discharge is coming from the urethra then you certainly need to see a doctor for treatment.
For women it is the same thing if they have vaginal discharge they need to be seen. I would recommend seeing your dr. For evaluation.

In brief: Discharge

Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Kevin Olson

In brief: Maybe BV or OV

Bv is bacterial vaginosis.
It causes a thin discharge taht does not itc, but usually has an odor. Ov is ovulation. This can be accompanied by a mucous discharge.

In brief: Maybe BV or OV

Bv is bacterial vaginosis.
Dr. Kevin Olson
Dr. Kevin Olson