If you have mitral valve prolapse and a PFO with an atrial septal aneurysm can you take stimulants like Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) or phentermine?

Not recommended. Stimulant use can cause serious cardiac problems especially in patients with structural cardiac problems.It will be advisable to consult with your cardiologist to assess your risks before stimulant use. There are alternatives to stimulants that may be considered for you.
I wouldnt. Stimulants in pts like you can precipitate arythmias like supraventricular tachycardia and under the right cicumstances even afib. This can cause light headed and dizzy episodes and even strokes. Although the case of this happening is remote the results can be devastating. Since there are other alternatives to Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) i would start with a nonstimulant first.