Recently I noticed I have been yawning excessively. I am a runner but haven't been pushing myself too hard. I also seem to be a little short of breath but it hasn't affected my running yet. What might this be?

Dr. Vance Harris
In brief: See your doctor.
Make sure that you're getting enough sleep but that seems rather obvious for the yawning.
Anything that causes you to be short of breath especially with exertion needs a thorough workup with your physician. Contact your physician for evaluation of shortness of breath.

In brief: See your doctor.
Dr. Vance Harris
Dr. Vance Harris
In brief: See a Dr.
Hard to say, but if your immune system is compromised, you should see a dr. And rule out what it might and might not be.

In brief: See a Dr.
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology