I have a clicking in my left shoulder when doing push ups, should I be worried? Is there anything I should be doing to fix this issue?

Dr. Gerry Tolbert
In brief: Depends
If it doesn't hurt or lead to difficulty or pain when moving the shoulder, it may simply be "normal.
" clicks can be caused by several different processes, and if there is pain involved, you should hold off on the push-ups for now and see a medical professional at your earliest convenience to make sure the bones, muscles, tendons and ligaments of the shoulder are all ok.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Gerry Tolbert
Dr. Gerry Tolbert
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine