During the european cup soccer tornament I have been waking up regularly at 5 am to watch soccer games how can I minimise my fatigue?

Dr. Christopher Dowd
In brief: Early to bed...
Early to rise. You'll probably need to adjust your bedtime by an amount corresponding to how much earlier you're getting up during the tournament.
This would likely be better than taking naps or ramping up the caffeine. If you intend to go back to your previous schedule, i suspect it'll take a few days to switch back to staying up later & waking up later when the time comes. Enjoy the games!

In brief: Early to bed...
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Vicken Poochikian