Heart palpations while pregnant normal?

No. Palpitations are never normal and always merit evaluation by a physician on an urgent basis - especially during pregnancy. They could be the only symptom of cardiac pathology that could prove significant.
Yes, it is common. Palpitations during pregnancy is common, but not always benign. It would be advisable to wear a holter monitor so your physician can determine if these are benign arrhythmias (often pvcs) or something that is more concerning. These arrhythmias are often linked to hormones, and often become more frequent during pregnancy.
Never normal. They re never normal, but most of the time are not life threatening, . Definetely you need medical work-up to find out the cause for this.