Every month I found drastic change in my behaviour before onset of menses.Is this premenstrual depression? What should I do for this at the age 35yr?

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
In brief: PMDD
You may have what is caleed premenstrual dysphoric disorder.
It is a medical condition seen in numerous women. There are treatments outthere to improve your quality of life it is affected by this. Please see your ob/gyn to discuss this in further details.

In brief: PMDD
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: PMS
Depending on severity of symptoms & whether they interfere with your daily activities & if you had them for more than 2 consecutive cycles, consult your doctor.

In brief: PMS
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham