2yrs son carpooll wit ath 2yrs boy who always have flu everyday, is car purifier/car ioniser/car ozoniser works to protect my son frm d virus?

Dr. Rosemary Olivero
Pediatrics - Infectious Disease

In brief: Flu vaccine

The best ways to prevent illness from influenza virus is to get the flu vaccine every year, avoid direct contact with those who are sick with respiratory infections, and regular hand-washing.
I am not aware of any car air purifiers that help to prevent people from getting sick from respiratory viruses.

In brief: Flu vaccine

Dr. Rosemary Olivero
Dr. Rosemary Olivero
Dr. Alan Zweig
Dentistry

In brief: No

The only way to avoid the virus is to avoid exposure to it.

In brief: No

Dr. Alan Zweig
Dr. Alan Zweig
Dr. Robin Larabee

In brief: Unlikely

By sharing such a small space, your child is at risk for catching illnesses from his friend.
If you can avoid them sharing toys, drinks, or snacks, perhaps the exposure will be a bit less. Fyi, "flu/influenza" is a serious but seasonal illness... It is not likely that the other boy has "the flu"; more likely a string of routine colds.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Robin Larabee
Dr. Robin Larabee
Dr. Cindy Juster