Hpv CIN i?

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
In brief: CIN I HPV
Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (cin), aka cervical dysplasia & cervical interstitial neoplasia, is the potentially premalignant transformation & abnormal growth (dysplasia) of squamous cells on the surface of the cervix.
Cin is not cancer.Major cause is chronic infxn of cervix with sexually transmitted human papillomavirus (hpv), especially the high-risk hpv types 16 or 18. See comment:.

In brief: CIN I HPV
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
In brief: Colposcopy
Hpv cin 1 means basically it is a slight abnormality at the epithelium of the cervix.
Is this cancer? No can progress to cancer? In 15-20 years possible. Best think to do is keep follow up with your doc.

In brief: Colposcopy
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Shontae Buffington