Hpv CIN i?

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis

In brief: CIN I HPV

Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (cin), aka cervical dysplasia & cervical interstitial neoplasia, is the potentially premalignant transformation & abnormal growth (dysplasia) of squamous cells on the surface of the cervix.
Cin is not cancer.Major cause is chronic infxn of cervix with sexually transmitted human papillomavirus (hpv), especially the high-risk hpv types 16 or 18. See comment:.

In brief: CIN I HPV

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu

In brief: Colposcopy

Hpv cin 1 means basically it is a slight abnormality at the epithelium of the cervix.
Is this cancer? No can progress to cancer? In 15-20 years possible. Best think to do is keep follow up with your doc.

In brief: Colposcopy

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Adam Levy