I have red bumps all over my body where my one piece bathing suit covered my skin. It happened a day after the beach?

Dr. Louis Krenn
In brief: Few things
This is likely a mild allergic reaction to something on your suit or the material it is made of.
If this is a new suit, i would recommend washing it. If it had been washed, it could be retained detergent on the suit. This should improve quickly, if it does not, consult your physician.

In brief: Few things
Dr. Louis Krenn
Dr. Louis Krenn
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Swimmer's Itch
Swimmer's itch, also called cercarial dermatitis, appears as a skin rash caused by an allergic reaction to certain parasites that infect some birds and mammals.
These microscopic parasites are released from infected snails into fresh and salt water (such as lakes, ponds, and oceans). While the parasite's preferred host is the specific bird or mammal, if the parasite comes into contact with a swimm.

In brief: Swimmer's Itch
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Jonathan Jassey