Can I be qualified for medi-cal, im 26 f dependent of a low income family. A full time student w/ no job. My parents help supply sometimes. In cali.?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: CA = State of flux
The scotus support of the individual mandate states that people must have health insurance.
It does not state how they pay for it, however. California, illinois and other states are in financial crisis. The rules for eligibility might change, but it is worth the effort to go onto the medical site and inquire. Even if they are not eligible, people might be told by state employees about resources.

In brief: CA = State of flux
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Adam Smith