1 doctor weighed in:

One of my friends got food poisoning. Another friend said it would help if he drank some bleach. Is that true?

1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Stuart
Family Medicine

In brief: No

Bleach will cause severe burns of the GI tract and should never be ingested.

In brief: No

Bleach will cause severe burns of the GI tract and should never be ingested.
Dr. Robert Stuart
Dr. Robert Stuart
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Board Certified, Internal Medicine
46 years in practice
16M people helped
Continue
108,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors