What is your opinion regarding stem cell replacement therapy for the knee?

Stem cells for knee . It is still an experimental treatment, where the stem cells from another joint like hip are concentrated in a centrifuge and then injected into knee.Only a hand full of doctors are administering this treatment around us.So far the results have been pretty good.Two third of patients report more than 50% relief, and 40% reported 75% relief..The complete result will be published later this year.
Yes. While it will not work in all patients, and is by all means considered experimental, many if not most patients will at least have a significant reduction of pain and increased ambulatory capacity. My own experience is that greater than 90% of patients have benefitted, following some more than 2 years out. More than a third of these patients were told to have knee replacements.