How can I screen doctors to find one who will listen and not just order tests? It is $50 to see a dr - this is $$$ to test drs and find one I like.

Dr. Leto Quarles

In brief: Word of mouth

Get recommendations from people you trust in your community or who share your health issues.
Prescreen by calling practices and ask to speak w/ office mgr - response you get will reflect the "personality" of both doctor & practice. Ask in advance how much time is given for new pt appts, what history dr wants to know, what records to bring. Your right to be selective should be respected & embraced.

In brief: Word of mouth

Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Keegan Duchicela