I saw on t.V..A recommendation to use preparation h around the eyes to avoid wrinkles and bags in the eye area dose that work?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: FDA won't like that
If people on a talk show were chatting about what they have tried (on their own) for cosmetic reasons, that is up to them and the networks.
However, if a prescription or otc product is being promoted for "off-label" use for something for which it is not approved/tested, that is a concern for all. Consumers should be cautious and ask doctors what is safe and effective before following such "advice".

In brief: FDA won't like that
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Shital Hubli
In brief: Chronic STeroid USe
I would discourage from using it as preperation h has steroids.
Chronic steroids use can cause skin thinning and is also related to cateracts and glaucoma in eyes.

In brief: Chronic STeroid USe
Dr. Shital Hubli
Dr. Shital Hubli