Can I take Claritin (loratadine) for my allergies while I am taking lisinopril for high blood pressure?

OK Claritin/Lisinprl. Claritin (loratadine) appears to be safe with Lisinopril and other medicines in the class of 'ace inhibitors'. Claritin (loratadine) has an interaction with diltiazem.
Which Claritin (loratadine)? Claritin (loratadine) should have no effect on blood pressure or interaction with lisinopril. However the addition of a decongestant, such as in claritin-d (loratadine plus pseudoephedrine), may itself elevate blood pressure. I thus advise caution when using decongestant medications in such scenarios.
Yes. There will not be an interaction. However, i would not recommend claritn d, zyrtec d. Allegra (fexofenadine) d. The decongestant may raise your bp.