I've been having a pain for several months that come and go, I am not sure exactly where it is bit it beel like it is between my left shoulder and left side and center of my cheat, the pain feels as if it comes with my heart beat and it lasts for a second

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Muscle twitch/spasm

It is likely that you are experiencing some muscle (pec muscle or intercostal--muscle in-between ribs) spasm. It is not likely to be heart or lung problem because of its brief duration, and seemingly occuring rather randomly? I would do some good stretching/deep breathing/breath-holding exercise.
If symptoms don't improve or worsen, consult doc for an evaluation. Good luck.

In brief: Muscle twitch/spasm

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Steven Seres