I can't sleep quickly and when I wake up, I feel still tired with some back and neck pain. What can I do?

Dr. Chintan Sampat
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: See below
This could be a variety of issues.
I recommend sleeping on your back with a pillow under your knees. Try to get between 7 to 9 hours of sleep. Use a comfortable mattress. Perform stretches of your neck and low back before getting out of bed for a few minutes. Exercise sith focus on the core muscles of the neck and back. If the symptoms continue, see your general medicine doctor.

In brief: See below
This could be a variety of issues.
Dr. Chintan Sampat
Dr. Chintan Sampat
Dr. Ashok Mehta
In brief: Insomnia
There are lot of things which can cause sleeping problems, commonest is too much caffeine, or other rx meds which can keep you awake, if you are overweight, get tested for sleep apnea, also get your thyroid tested.

In brief: Insomnia
Dr. Ashok Mehta
Dr. Ashok Mehta
Dr. Arnon Rubin