I have a small cyst on my testicle, will it go away or will I have it for life?

Allison Greco
General Practice

In brief: Are you sure?

Did you ever see a doctor about this cyst? Depending on what/where/how big it is, it may or may not be something to get concerned about.
If a doctor told you it was a cyst, there are procedures to remove it, but otherwise the cyst is harmless. However, it could indicate other more serious things - hernia, sexually-transmitted infection, etc, that will need treatment.

In brief: Are you sure?

Allison Greco
Allison Greco
Answer assisted by Allison Greco, Medical Student

In brief: Need observation

Seminal cysts are out side the testes , need observation to make sure not tumors, and unlikely to go away on their own with out surgical removal.

In brief: Need observation

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery