Does it do my scars any use if I wld to apply lightening cream for 1 hr n then washing it away? Thanks!

Dr. Leto Quarles
In brief: Not really
Scars are permanent, and lightening creams won't really change that.
If you have a scar that is thickened, discolored, puckered or otherwise extra unsightly, consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss what treatments might be an option for your particular scar & skin type.

In brief: Not really
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Probably very little
Scar lightening creams are generally applied overnight to allow sufficient time for action while sunblocks and/or silicone gel are applied during the day.

In brief: Probably very little
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik