After pills abortion its been an year my doctor asking me to go for an ultrasound as womb is not aborted completely is this possible?Cramps are left

Dr. John Park
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Yes, it is possible
After any miscarriage or abortion, it is possible to have some pregnancy tissue retained within the uterus.
Many times it will not be noticeable to the patient. "retained products of conception" may be discovered by saline ultrasound or hysterosalpingogram. This may require additional surgery, such as a d & c or hysteroscopy, where a small camera is inserted into the uterus.

In brief: Yes, it is possible
Dr. John Park
Dr. John Park
Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine
It is possible to have some retained tissue in the uterus after a medical termination of pregnancy.
A saline infusion sonogram, hsg, or hysteroscopy can help determine if this happened.

Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Jane Van Dis