I've lost 38 pounds 230-192. I workout an do insanity wich is plyometrics/ interval training/mma I have a hard time getting rid of belly an geting abs?

Dr. John Ayres
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Lose more weight.

Having six pack abs means that you have little or no fat overlying your muscles.
You can have the strongest abs in the world but if they are concealed by a layer of adipose tissue, they won't show. For men, this means being at or near their ideal bmi. For women it actually means they have less than what might be healthy for them. Keep doing what you are doing. You're on the right track.

In brief: Lose more weight.

Dr. John Ayres
Dr. John Ayres
Dr. Donald Mantz

In brief: Understandable

Belly fat is very hard to lose.
Making the abdominal muscles very toned and strong under the fat will not make it go away. Will take getting weight down to optimum range. If at a normal (bmi <25) weight and still unable to get rid of the fat, either be patient, since the body changes took years to happen, or get a liposuction.

In brief: Understandable

Belly fat is very hard to lose.
Dr. Donald Mantz
Dr. Donald Mantz