If you are out to eat and your child has reaction to something what do u give them until u can get to doc?

EpiPen or Benadryl (diphenhydramine) If s/he has had severe allergic reactions previously, you should be prescribed an Epipen to carry with you, and you should administer it to your child as soon as you think the child is having a systemic reaction to a food. If this is your child's first reaction and the child has trouble breathing or talking or is red all over or passing out, you should call 911 immediately. Give Benadryl (diphenhydramine) if mild.
Benadryl (diphenhydramine) Is first if reaction is hives, itching, uncomfortable. If there is swelling of the face or difficulty breathing, you need to call 911.