I'm having circulation problems in my leg since having a fracture a few years ago. Should I see a vascular surgeon?

Dr. Michael Korona
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Sure

Or cardiologist or interventional radiologist.

In brief: Sure

Dr. Michael Korona
Dr. Michael Korona
Dr. Joel Gotvald
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Yes, Vascular Doctor

A vascular surgeon is considered an expert in the evaluation of conditions of the circulation.
After medical school they spend 7 years of formal training in treating blood vessel conditions ; are the only expert specialist for evaluation ; treating circulation problems of the legs. Since the fracture may have caused your circulation problem, they would be the best doctor to evaluate your problem.

In brief: Yes, Vascular Doctor

Dr. Joel Gotvald
Dr. Joel Gotvald
Dr. Mark Rasak
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Maybe

Your primary doctor should be able to examine you.
He can also order dopplers to check the circulation. If need be a catscan with dye can be used to actually see the circulation. Otherwise if your primary is not comfortable doing it then a vascular surgeon or interventional cardiologist would be fine.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Mark Rasak
Dr. Mark Rasak
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine