I need resources for dealing with compulsive sexual behavior? When is it abnormal?

Let's talk. If your sexual behavior hurts someone, if it interferes with relationships, or activities of daily living (eating, bathing, working, school), if it leads to stealthiness or lying. If it leads to excessive guilt, then you should seek help. First stop is your family doctor, then on to a psychologist who is trained in sexual disorders.

Related Questions

Are sexually suppressed children more prone to develop abnormal sexual behavior (sex addiction, asexual etc)?

Maybe. It depends on what you mean by sexually suppressed. If you mean children raised in conservative homes that discourage early sexual experiences but don't teach that sex is bad, probably not. If you mean children raised in homes that have negative or punitive views of sex, probably yes. Read more...