What are the recommendations for mild raynauds?

Dr. Robert Cuff
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Cold avoidance

Mild primary raynauds is a very benign condition.
The main treatment is to avoid or limit exposure to cold and stress. Make sure you have good gloves when outside in cold temperatures and avoid being outside for prolonged periods of time.

In brief: Cold avoidance

Dr. Robert Cuff
Dr. Robert Cuff
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Possibly nothing

Patients with mild raynauds may not require treatment.
I dont know where you leave for example but i still would suggest keeping your extremities warm such as gloves on the hands for example. I would rec. Quitting smoking if you do. You may benefit from low dose medications but many of my patient with mild raynauds do not take anything. Speak with your physician and come up with a plan.

In brief: Possibly nothing

Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. PHILIP WALLER
Dr. Umesh Patel