Is there a method to help shrink the prominent veins in your penis?

Dr. John Landi
Phlebology

In brief: Penile Veins

All men have prominent penile veins.
These veins can enlarge and decrease in size normally. With an erection, these veins engorge with blood and this contributes to the erection. In its flaccid stage, the penile veins will be less prominent. I would not advise trying to shrink penile veins.

In brief: Penile Veins

All men have prominent penile veins.
Dr. John Landi
Dr. John Landi
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen

In brief: Why bother?

Unless they are causing you pain, or unless they are bleeding, or unless they are so unusually large that they present a problem with intercourse, there should be no reason to treat these veins in that location.

In brief: Why bother?

Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
Dr. Peter Kurzweil