What is the best antidepressant to take for panic disorder?

Everyone unique. Ssris usually a few require maois--find a doc who treats pd & work with him or her--if someone in your family has pd & is doing well on a drug it will likely work for ypu.
The One That Works. Fortunately we find ourselves in a time where there are a number of medcations that can effectively treat panic disorder (pd). Vou ask which agent is best? The best is the one that works for you. Here is a listing of medcations that have been fda approved for pd: fluoxetine, sertraline, paroxetine, venlafaxine, alprazolam, clonazepam, and lorazepam. Other non-fda approved drugs may work as well.