What are the odds of getting sepsis is you have mesenteric lymphadenitis?

Not likely. Mesenteric lymphadenitis is an inflammation of the lymph nodes in the membrane that attaches your intestine, or bowel, to your abdominal wall. Mesenteric lymphadenitis usually results from an intestinal infection. Unlike appendicitis, however, mesenteric lymphadenitis is seldom serious and clears on its own. Very unlikely that you will become septic from this.
Unknown. It would be difficult to determine the incidence of sepsis in mesenteric adenitis as the incidence of mesenteric adenitis itself is not known. The mesenteric lymph nodes are a potential source of sepsis and bacterial dissemination under the "gut hypothesis" to explain post operative sepsis or sepsis in patients with omclear other source.