How is medical marijuana working out in the states that have legalized it? Are more than half of the users faking illnesses?

Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: California experienc
The average age of a prescription marijuana user in california is 20 years old.
Authorities there have been cracking down on illicit prescribers and vendors who abuse the medical mj laws of their state.

In brief: California experienc
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Not well
Not well for us docs doing addiction medicine.
Increases denial for patients that have addiction problems. A patient may admit they have a problem with heroin but proudly show their licence for mmj just as if it was a prescription from a physician for antibiotics. I.E. Not a problem. Even amsterdam now considers these potent strains of mmj a "hard drug".Not the same stuff as a generation ago.

In brief: Not well
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Eric Weisman