Do autistic traits increase with age, or do you have them all by the time you are in grade school?

Dr. Thomas Rohde
General Practice

In brief: Depends

Autism to me is metabolic and dietary.
Undiagnosed food allergens, poor detoxification by liver with build up of environmental toxins and heavy metals and poorly functioning metabolic pathways are the culprits and need to be evaluated and treated. Go to a4m.Com and use doctor locator to find a local doc that can help you with specialized testing. Read dr. Bocks' healing the new childhood epidemics.

In brief: Depends

Autism to me is metabolic and dietary.
Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. Carlos Barrios
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: How it works

Is that criteria must be met by preschool age.
Hence it is pervasive developmental ( est. early in life) disorder. Much therapeutic support and treatment is needed to improve prognosis eg school IEP, occupational, speech, physical, and applied behavioral analysis therapy where needed depending on the particular child and unique needs. Take care.

In brief: How it works

Dr. Carlos Barrios
Dr. Carlos Barrios