Which doctor should be consulted for the problem of primary amenorrhea?

Many. Your primary care physician should always be consulted. She/he then might send you to an obgyn or endocrinologist for further workup.
Ob/Gyn or Endocrin. Primary amenorrhea is when a girl has not had her period by age 16. Ob/gyns and endocrinologists can talk with the girl and her parents to find out why she has not had her first menstrual period.

Related Questions

Can doctors prescribe the birth control pill with primary amenorrhea?

Yes. First and evaluation should be done to find the cause to see if it can be treated. Hormone replacement of some type should be used if the periods can not be started naturally. Read more...