I was born with a lymphangioma inside my mouth. Is there anything that can be done?

Dr. John Ebner
Dermatology
In brief: Challenging problem
Lymphangiomas are notorious for recurring after attempts to excise them from the skin.
I believe the same would be true for a lymphangioma in the mouth. Lasers were tried and not found to be effective at resolving this problem either. Good luck to you. There may be something out there.

In brief: Challenging problem
Dr. John Ebner
Dr. John Ebner
Dr. Gregory Levitin
Recently, lymphangiomas involving the mucosal areas can be treated successfull with coblation therapy. Please reach out to me if I can be of further assistance for this condition.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey