Was I born with learning disorder or was it something I developed during my school years?

In brief: There at birth

This is likely something that was encoded into your genes at conception, and nothing you or your mom did along the way.
It just takes time for the features to be exposed after kids are expected to master those skills. It is identified during school years because that is when you need it to work.

In brief: There at birth

Dr. Steven Chen
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Hereditary

Learning disorders are typically related to genetic or trauma-induced, rather than occuring on their own (developing) over time.

In brief: Hereditary

Dr. Steven Chen
Dr. Steven Chen
Dr. Shontae Buffington