What can someone with a learning disability do in life?

Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: WOW!

First, having a learning disability is just educational lingo for "s/he doesn't learn how most students do.
" none of us are perfect. The idea in life is to search out that for which you are gifted or very capable, & follow that path. For some it may be a trade, military career, or "hands on profession." for others it may be in business or sales. Or computers/math if your "ld" is language based.

In brief: WOW!

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: Lots

Schools will use an LD label on those skills that most impact the classroom learning pattern.
Reading, math, letter recognition,various forms of memory. Einstein fell into one of these LD problems but I don't recall which.He seems to have done well. No one would care if Rembrandt could have been LD, or Mozart . Tom Cruise over came the label.People spend only a fraction of their life in school

In brief: Lots