What kind of doctor specializes in diagnosing and taking care of learning disabilities?

Many. Your family doctor usually directs the care you receive and the specialists you see. Testing psychologists may perform some of the evaluation, as could a neurologist or developmentalist. Speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, and educational specialists may also be involved.